Детаљи за стипендију
|Doctoral Research Fellowship in Philosophy, Oslo
| Земља |
| Опис стипендије |
|Open to: Masters in Philospohy|
Scholarship: NOK 391 300 – 432 900, depending on level of expertise
A Doctoral research fellowship (post code 1017) in Philosophy is available at the University of Oslo’s Department of Philosophy, Classics, History of Art and Ideas. The fellowship will be part of the research project “Personal Autonomy, Addiction and Mental Disorder”. The aim of the project is to examine how addiction impacts on the autonomous agency and mental health of addicts. A secondary aim is to make recommendations for ethical and effective policies and practices in the addiction field.
The PhD fellow will work in areas of moral psychology, bioethics, the philosophy of psychiatry, medicine or economics, which are deemed to be of relevance to the project. Possible topics may include addiction in relation to philosophical issues of autonomy and responsibility, rationality and irrationality, informed consent, health and sickness, mental disorder and clinical diagnosis, paternalism and legalization (the list is not exhaustive).
Contact project manager Edmund Henden for further details about the project: email@example.com
Candidates who are accepted must participate in the Faculty of Humanities’ researcher education program (cf. regulations and supplementary provisions for the faculty’s researcher education) and must also engage in the designated research activities on a 100 percent basis. The designated aim of the project is to complete a doctoral dissertation to be defended at a public disputation for the Ph.D.-degree.
The position is available for a period of three years.
The position is open to:
• A Master degree or equivalent in Philosophy.
• In assessing the applications, special emphasis will be placed on the quality of the project description and on the academic and personal ability on the part of the candidates to complete the dissertation within the given time frame.
• The candidate must demonstrate good cooperative skills, and the ability to successfully join in academic partnerships across disciplines.
• salary level 48 – 54 (NOK 391 300 – 432 900, depending on level of expertise)
• academically stimulating working environment
• attractive welfare arrangements
Applicants must submit the following attachments with the electronic application, preferably in pdf format:
• letter of application describing qualifications (maximum 2 pages)
• project description, including a detailed progress plan for the project (maximum 5 pages, see Guidelines for project descriptions http://www.hf.uio.no/english/research/doctoral-degree-and-career/application/projectdescription.html)
• Curriculum Vitae including grades
• list of publications
Educational certificates, master theses and the like are not to be submitted with the application, but applicants may be asked to submit such information or works later.
The short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview at the University of Oslo or we will arrange for an interview on Skype.
See also Guidelines for appointments to research fellowships at the Faculty of Humanities
( http://www.hf.uio.no/for-ansatte/arbeidsstotte/personal/rekruttering/regler-tilsettinger/#stipendiatENG )
The University of Oslo has an agreement for all employees, aiming to secure rights to research results a.o.
The University of Oslo aims to achieve a balanced gender composition in the workforce and to recruit people with ethnic minority backgrounds.
The Official Website: http://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/718497/62040?iso=gb
| Рок за пријаву |
| August 22, 2012
Упознајте идејног творца Strawberry Дрвета! ›››››
FIAT raspisao konkurs za mlade... ›››››
ЗАВРШЕН ДРУГИ КРУГ СЕЛЕКЦИЈЕ КАНДИДАТА... ›››››