Детаљи за стипендију
|PhD Scholarships in Public Economics
| Земља |
| Опис стипендије |
Nivo studija: diplomske (master)
Zemlja studiranja: Italy
Jezik: Engleski, Italijanski
Oblast: Društvene nauke
PhD Scholarships in Public Economics - Italy
The Graduate School in Public Economics of Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Università di Milano-Bicocca invites Pre-applications from students whose breadth of academic experience and fitness for the specific field of study suggest the potential for scholarly achievement. The duration of the PhD Program is three years.
Pre-Applications will be accepted from applicants of all ages and nationalities who hold:
• an Italian degree (Diploma di laurea quadriennale, laurea specialistica, laurea magistrale) or a anItalian degree obtained according to the regulations existent before the implementation of the Ministerial Decree of 3 November, 1999, n. 509 and its subsequent amendments and supplements;
• a foreign academic qualification already recognized as equivalent by academic authorities, or recognised in accordance with inter-university agreements of co-operation and mobility;
• a foreign academic qualification which has not yet been recognized equivalent to an Italian degree, provided the candidate includes the documents necessary to reach a decision regarding equivalence, for purposes of admission to the PhD programme only.
No more than 14 students are admitted to the PhD Program. The 7 highest ranked will be offered a 3 years 13,600 Euros (gross) scholarship. The monthly allowance can be increased up to 50% (for a maximum of 18 months) for our PhD students visiting one of our partner institutions abroad.
Qualifications and Documents Needed
The following documents must be included when submitting the completed pre-application form (see below) to the PhD Program in Stage 1:
• an up-to-date CV/résumé;
• for graduates, a certificate of an Italian diploma di laurea quadriennale or magistrale or a certificate of foreign academic qualification with the relative transcript which must include the final overall grade as well as the complete list of courses attended (with an indication of grades received);
• if qualification is pending, a certificate of enrolment to one of the above-mentioned Italian degree programs or to a foreign academic program with the relative transcript which includes courses attended and grades received;
• certification of further qualifications, such as a Master degree and any other post-graduate course with transcripts of courses attended and grades received;
• a photocopy of all qualifications and relative transcripts;
• two confidential letters of academic reference written by members of university academic staff; these letters, in sealed envelopes signed by the senders, must be enclosed with the pre -application
• any publication the candidate wishes to submit to the selection committee;
• Statement of purpose: The candidate should describe (in English) his/her professional goals and research interests, as well as provide whatever useful information to evaluate him/her using no more than 15.000 characters, blanks included;
Documents which can increase the likelihood of a successful application, but are not compulsory
• GMAT or GRE - taken not before 1st of January 2011; one of the following language qualifications, (certificates not before 1st of January 2011): FCE; CAE; CPE; BEC; BRITISH CHAMBER of COMMERCE; TRINITY COLLEGE; TOEFL; IELTS. Applicant must communicate his/her skype contact and phone number for allowing the selection committee to contact her/him for a telephone interview, if deemed necessary.
Ostale informacije možete pronaći ovde :
| Рок за пријаву |
MK GROUP - 34 места... ›››››
ЗАВРШЕН ДРУГИ КРУГ СЕЛЕКЦИЈЕ КАНДИДАТА... ›››››
INTERAKTIVNO PREDAVANJE „STUDIRANJE BEZ GRANICA“ ›››››